Nutrition Coaching in Mississauga
PSB Fitness: Eat Fit & Stay Fit
Why PSB Nutrition Coaching Mississauga?
At PSB nutrition coaching Mississauga our most important goal is to ensure that our GYM enthusiasts are healthy at all times. Apart from lifting weights and running on the treadmill there is more to do for a better body and healthy mindset. For the purpose of educating people about diets we have Nutrition coaches to help people lead a healthy lifestyle. Coaches will be available on the PSB app to provide nutrition advice, one on one training, fitness and health tests through sensors. Clients are allowed to have video calls by scheduling a meeting. PSB offers user-friendly App that is easy to use and has all the information shown on what to eat and what not to eat along with many other services. One of the most sought-after service being offered is the “Yoga and meditation” service which helps in reducing stress and calming your mind. Definitely a Stress buster!
To know more check out https://eight.psbdigital.ca/yogaplus-and-meditation-online/
Power of Nutrition Coaching and Exercise
Both nutrition and coaching are equally important and combining these two pillars gives a lot of advantages. Nowadays, people try to reduce weight by not eating enough food and that is extremely unhealthy. But instead combining exercise and nutrition together helps in getting a lean body at the healthy level. A healthy diet and exercising three times a week helps in achieving a health life later in the future. At PSB Fitness nutritionist give customers online checklist that is setup in order that consists of four questions that they have to follow for three days every week. The questions are:
- Were you active for 30 minutes 3 days last week?
- Were the suggested fruits and vegetables consumed?
- Protein and diary products consumed?
- Four types of exercises practiced? If yes, how many sets?
These questions are asked so that the nutritionist can see how the client is doing.
Benefits of healthy nutritious diet
- Memory improvements
- Healthy weight loss
- Strong bones
- Getting good sleep
- Provides nutrients, mineral & vitamins
- Strong immune system
- Reduced stress
The benefits mentioned as shown above are just few of them. Want to know more in addition to the ones provided? click on this link: https://www.everydayhealth.com/diet-nutrition/importance-healthy-eating-habits/
Causes of not eating healthy
The root of being healthy is making sure that the mind is at the right place. Mental health plays a huge role in everything a person does on a daily basis. Mood disorders is a real thing and it happens by not eating healthy. The motivation to go to the gym comes by pushing themselves and to do that having a good mindset is the most important thing. Having a good mindset can be achieved only if a proper diet is planned accordingly. Being at home during the pandemic has got people go through a sedentary lifestyle phase which has resulted in people making poor lifestyle choices. Gym’s being closed has made people gain a lot of weight and that in the long run could lead people to go through malnutrition accompanied by clinical complications. Few of them are:
- Decline in Mental Health
- Muscle atrophy
Working up the right diet
Working out is just a small part of being healthy but eating right is what helps in staying fit. Effective results can only be achieved by prepping meals but unfortunately a lot of people struggle with doing that. At PSB fitness there are nutritionists who help in setting up the right meal based on the right body type. Every body requires certain number of calories and at PSB fitness there are nutrition coaches who are trained to advice people what to eat, when to eat it and what not to eat. Diet plan is made and designed completely on what the end goal of the customer is. For example, if the customer wants to have a beefy body the nutritionists then suggest food based on that.
What PSB nutrition coaching offers
- Nutrition coaches: Certified coaches who plan meals accordingly.
- Trainers: Certified trainers who will guide you towards the right path to achieve the body you desire.
- App: Easy to use app for customers.
- App offers meal plans set by the nutritionist in detail. For example, the amount of meals to eat per day, glasses of water needed to consume before and after each meal etc.
- On the app there is a folder where people have the opportunity to take a picture of themselves prior to starting the diet and this is done to see the progress that is being made
- Self-defense training: PSB fitness offers Mixed Martial Arts training along with animal movement techniques twice every week. In order to demonstrate skills acquired there are healthy competitions held every quarter.
Basic Membership: $29.99
- Access to one location
- No commitment period
- 1 hours/week with nutritionist
- Access to entire facility
PSB Black card: $49.99
- Access to all location
- Unlimited App benefits
- No commitment periods
- 1 hour/day with nutritionist
- 1 hour/day with trainer
- PSB bag and bottle
Note: Initiation fee of $24.99 upon billing.