New Fitness Community: PSB Fitness
Brand New PSB Fitness/Recreational Center opening in the 2 locations of Sheridan College, Hazel McCallion campus in Mississauga and Davis campus in Brampton. Providing with facilities for instance like Weight Training with end of the line equipment, Spa, Day Care, Rehabilitation center, Virtual Classes with trained professionals so you never miss your session and On-site training with professionals in field with over 5 years of experience in fitness training and nutrition at an affordable price as compared to other leading fitness brands. Be a part of a community which goes beyond the realms of just physical fitness and well-being. Choose one of the two conveniently located PSB fitness locations for students and general public.
Location: PSB, Sheridan Hazel McCallion Campus, Mississauga (Near Square One)
The Location is at the heart of Mississauga downtown right beside bus terminal. The PSB fitness center will open in the new building of expanding HMC campus. Providing with students a convenient location to access their fitness and well being needs in their very own campus providing students a recreational facility to connect after classes. Not to be confused, the facility is open to general public as well. With Mississauga Square One bus terminal you are always just 500 meters away from catching your bus home.
Location: PSB fitness, Sheridan Davis Campus, Brampton (Near Brampton Gateway Terminal)
The location is at the central south west part of Brampton. Come and feel the city of Brampton with this new location opening in the Sheridan’s Davis Campus. Located near the Shoppers World mall and the Brampton Gateway terminal, it is a conveniently located location that serves everyone. With the residences filled with majority of students who are not only from Sheridan College but are from various colleges, PSB fitness Brampton provides recreational facilities to connect with other fellow students from various colleges.
What we offer (Both locations and all the facilities are accessible on same membership) are as follows-
- Students- as the facilities reside in the campus itself consequently making it easier to accommodate physical fitness and well-being into their already busy schedule.
- General public- as both locations are located have malls, convenience stores, food stores located all around.
- Public transport is easily accessible with multiple bus stops just outside the campus.
High Quality Fitness Low Price
- End of the line equipment at reasonably affordable prices.
- Be a part of community. Socialize with peers beyond textbooks.
Training done right
- Experienced trainers and nutritionists with more than 5 years of expertise in fitness and nutrition.
- Free Physical training
- Virtual classes available to accommodate all requirements.
No extra Costs
- We do not charge on top of our packages, everything is included.
Visit https://eight.psbdigital.ca/ or https://www.sheridancollege.ca/ for additional information. our representatives will be happy to guide you through the enrollment process.
All your queries will be answered. Subscribe to our newsletter for exciting offers. We are excited to serve you.
Nutrition Coaching in Mississauga
PSB Fitness: Eat Fit & Stay Fit
Why PSB Nutrition Coaching Mississauga?
At PSB nutrition coaching Mississauga our most important goal is to ensure that our GYM enthusiasts are healthy at all times. Apart from lifting weights and running on the treadmill there is more to do for a better body and healthy mindset. For the purpose of educating people about diets we have Nutrition coaches to help people lead a healthy lifestyle. Coaches will be available on the PSB app to provide nutrition advice, one on one training, fitness and health tests through sensors. Clients are allowed to have video calls by scheduling a meeting. PSB offers user-friendly App that is easy to use and has all the information shown on what to eat and what not to eat along with many other services. One of the most sought-after service being offered is the “Yoga and meditation” service which helps in reducing stress and calming your mind. Definitely a Stress buster!
To know more check out https://eight.psbdigital.ca/yogaplus-and-meditation-online/
Power of Nutrition Coaching and Exercise
Both nutrition and coaching are equally important and combining these two pillars gives a lot of advantages. Nowadays, people try to reduce weight by not eating enough food and that is extremely unhealthy. But instead combining exercise and nutrition together helps in getting a lean body at the healthy level. A healthy diet and exercising three times a week helps in achieving a health life later in the future. At PSB Fitness nutritionist give customers online checklist that is setup in order that consists of four questions that they have to follow for three days every week. The questions are:
- Were you active for 30 minutes 3 days last week?
- Were the suggested fruits and vegetables consumed?
- Protein and diary products consumed?
- Four types of exercises practiced? If yes, how many sets?
These questions are asked so that the nutritionist can see how the client is doing.
Benefits of healthy nutritious diet
- Memory improvements
- Healthy weight loss
- Strong bones
- Getting good sleep
- Provides nutrients, mineral & vitamins
- Strong immune system
- Reduced stress
The benefits mentioned as shown above are just few of them. Want to know more in addition to the ones provided? click on this link: https://www.everydayhealth.com/diet-nutrition/importance-healthy-eating-habits/
Causes of not eating healthy
The root of being healthy is making sure that the mind is at the right place. Mental health plays a huge role in everything a person does on a daily basis. Mood disorders is a real thing and it happens by not eating healthy. The motivation to go to the gym comes by pushing themselves and to do that having a good mindset is the most important thing. Having a good mindset can be achieved only if a proper diet is planned accordingly. Being at home during the pandemic has got people go through a sedentary lifestyle phase which has resulted in people making poor lifestyle choices. Gym’s being closed has made people gain a lot of weight and that in the long run could lead people to go through malnutrition accompanied by clinical complications. Few of them are:
- Decline in Mental Health
- Muscle atrophy
Working up the right diet
Working out is just a small part of being healthy but eating right is what helps in staying fit. Effective results can only be achieved by prepping meals but unfortunately a lot of people struggle with doing that. At PSB fitness there are nutritionists who help in setting up the right meal based on the right body type. Every body requires certain number of calories and at PSB fitness there are nutrition coaches who are trained to advice people what to eat, when to eat it and what not to eat. Diet plan is made and designed completely on what the end goal of the customer is. For example, if the customer wants to have a beefy body the nutritionists then suggest food based on that.
What PSB nutrition coaching offers
- Nutrition coaches: Certified coaches who plan meals accordingly.
- Trainers: Certified trainers who will guide you towards the right path to achieve the body you desire.
- App: Easy to use app for customers.
- App offers meal plans set by the nutritionist in detail. For example, the amount of meals to eat per day, glasses of water needed to consume before and after each meal etc.
- On the app there is a folder where people have the opportunity to take a picture of themselves prior to starting the diet and this is done to see the progress that is being made
- Self-defense training: PSB fitness offers Mixed Martial Arts training along with animal movement techniques twice every week. In order to demonstrate skills acquired there are healthy competitions held every quarter.
Basic Membership: $29.99
- Access to one location
- No commitment period
- 1 hours/week with nutritionist
- Access to entire facility
PSB Black card: $49.99
- Access to all location
- Unlimited App benefits
- No commitment periods
- 1 hour/day with nutritionist
- 1 hour/day with trainer
- PSB bag and bottle
Note: Initiation fee of $24.99 upon billing.